About Flat Stanley

Hi - I am Flat Stanley and I was made by Isabella who is in the 2nd grade in Monroe, NJ. She sent me on a trip to Aunt Cindy's house in Fort Myers, FL for a week. I get to do all sorts of exciting things and then writing about them. When I get back, I will tell Isabella's class all about my trip. Here is a sneak peak.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday May 16, 2011 Off to work!

Front Door Entrance

Today I went to work with Aunt Cindy.  She works at the Realtor Association in Fort Myers.  She works in in office and helps realtors with their computer questions.  Sometimes she works in the little store that sells signs and other items they need to sell homes.  Here are some pictures of her office.
Aunt Cindy's Desk
Signs for sale!

After we got home I went outside by the pool and chilled - see me with the doggies - Carlos & Sabra!  I also saw my first lizard!  Check out the pictures.
Me chillin' after a long day of work!

Me & Carlos

Me & Sabra

My 1st lizard - many more to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment