About Flat Stanley

Hi - I am Flat Stanley and I was made by Isabella who is in the 2nd grade in Monroe, NJ. She sent me on a trip to Aunt Cindy's house in Fort Myers, FL for a week. I get to do all sorts of exciting things and then writing about them. When I get back, I will tell Isabella's class all about my trip. Here is a sneak peak.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday May 14, 2011 Yeah! I am finally here!

Finally...... It was so hot in that mail truck! I thought I was never going to make it to Florida. The mailman dropped me off at Aunt Cindy's house and the first thing I did was get in to my shorts! It is sooo nice and sunny here. I can't wait to go in the pool! Today is Aunt Cindy's birthday and my cousin Jack's too. Happy Birthday!  We went out to dinner and had cake too!




This is going to be a great adventure and I hope I get to see an alligator and a manatee while I am here! Well let me begin my adventures! I will let you know about all the fun stuff we will do. They call Florida the Sunshine State & I know why! I'm glad Aunt Cindy gave me some sunglasses & sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment